Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Paint Party!




I may have lost my mind, but I agreed to let Abbey and her friends paint the storage room in the basement! They thought it would make a nice place to hang out. They've got a stereo, Karaoke machine, some old barstools and a futon. Adding the pink and green paint really made it a place they could call their own. Abbey even let Tori and her friends help a little. I must say, that even though the colors are a bit much for me...it really did turn out pretty cool and with very little help from me.

2 comments:

Jennifer Johnson said...

And hey, at least you'll know where they are hanging out!
That looks fun and I'm sure you are now officially the "cool mom!"

MAsmith said...

That's the plan...not being the cool mom, but having the kids at my house. They all know that they have rules here, but they can have fun too...as long as they follow those rules.